Wood Bull LLP is pleased to announce that Raj Kehar has become a Partner of the firm.
The Best Lawyers in Canada (2019 Edition) - Wood Bull Lawyers Recognized
Congratulations to Dennis Wood, Mary Bull and Kim Mullin for their inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in Canada (2019 Edition):
- Dennis Wood has been recognized for his work in the fields of Municipal Law and Real Estate Law.
- Mary Bull has been recognized for her work in the field of Real Estate Law
- Kim Mullin has been recognized for her work in the field of Municipal Law.
Best Lawyers in Canada is one of the most highly regarded legal directories. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation by leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
Bill 139, Building Better Communities and Conserving Watersheds Act, 2017, introduced sweeping changes to the land use planning approvals process in Ontario. Wood Bull LLP has put together links to Bill 139 resources and background here.
Wood Bull LLP has also launched The Wood Bull Guides, a free on-line resource that focuses on the changes introduced by Bill 139 related to key land use planning legislation in Ontario:
- Planning Act (After Bill 139)
- Local Planning Appeal Tribunal Act, 2017
- Local Planning Appeal Support Centre Act, 2017